Welcome to RSJ Ltd
The aim of our Company is to carry out projects at competitive rates to a high standard, offering alternative solutions or savings where possible while at the same time delivering contracts on time and within budget with a view to developing long term relationships with our clients. On all projects health & Safety and care for the environment are a prerequisite.
- Established in July 2009, RSJ Civil Limited is a Civil Engineering company serving the greater Dublin and Leinster region.
- Formed by Roger Prestage, Sean Keane and John Kenny, each key individual boasts their own unique skill set and experience providing RSJ with the capability to carry out medium to large scale Civil Engineering projects.
- The Company specialises in the areas of earthworks, site development, major drainage, coastal protection/Rock armour placement, road construction, hard/soft landscaping and sportsturf construction projects.
- As well as our own modern fleet of plant and equipment RSJ Civil Ltd has access to a wide range of construction machinery as and when required.
- RSJ Civil Limited carries out projects in both the public and private sector.
- RSJ Civil Ltd are fully committed to Health & Safety Management and fulfilling their obligations under the Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005.
- The Environment is of the utmost importance to us. All projects are carried out in a manner sensitive to local flora and fauna and any specific environmental conditions that may exist.